Sanskruti International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (SIMRJ) E-ISSN:2455-1511 is an online, open access,
peer reviewed, multidisciplinary refereed research journal published Quarterly in English,
Hindi and Marathi medium started in the year July-Aug-Sept 2015.
This journal provides a platform for the researchers, academicians and students to share
knowledge in the form of high quality research work in all the subjects.
Our review process is very strict and the papers not fulfilling the criteria are outright rejected.
The journal has a wide network of very good academicians and researchers spread throughout
the world and our referees are constantly working hard to maintain the journal standard.
All authors are hereby informed that the paper once accepted and if author want to
withdrawn it, publication charges will not be refunded. We hope that the researchers across the
globe will send their research papers for publishing in this journal of repute.
Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Research Journal
ISSN: 2455-1511 (National Science Library, New Delhi)
UOI License: http://u-o-i.org/1.01/simrj
Impact Factor: 2.125
I2OR Impact Factor: 1.235
Disciplines Covered: All Subjects & All Disciplines
The authors who send their articles or papers for publication in SIMRJ will have the benefits as mentioned here under.
* Originality and Innovation
* International Quality and Standard
* Publication within a Reasonable Short Period
* Effective Editorial Standards
* Only Online Version
* Excellent Peer Review Process
* Prompt Email Notification
* Certificate for each published paper
* Open Access, Freely downloadable from Web Portal to the Universe
* Paper Acceptance / Comments / Rejection Within Two Weeks
* Minimum Publication Charges
* SIMRJ have “No-Page Limit” for Research Papers
* SIMRJ Allows Maximum 3 Authors Per Paper, We will be charging extra charges (300 Rupees) for Additional Authors
* The facility of Certificate is only for Indian Authors.
* Research scholar can download any article from the website at free of cost
* Research scholar can submit the manuscript through online
* Simple steps for publication of research articles and review articles
Best of Luck
Prof. Santosh Bongale
Sanskruti Multidisciplinary Research And development Training Institute,
At/post- Pimpalkhunte Tal-Madha Dist- Solapur, Maharashtra, India
My name is Santosh Bongale, and you may be surprised to hear that for my real job I work as a full-time journal editor. Feel free to visit our global our website.
Sample text Sample text Sample text
See links in navigation bar for more details.
Copyright © 2015 SIMRJ | All Rights Reserved
Design by Shekhar & Sunil